Thursday 18 May 2017

Recycled Materials Project!

5B were given the task to create something USEFUL out of recyled materials. Have a look at what they came up with!





This is a robot which we can use to collect recyclable materials. It has a hole behind its head and a plastic bag inside which can be easily emptied. I love him! It was designed and made by  Lola, Juan Diego, Lucía and Juan.



Viggo, Carlos, Sofía and Natalia came up with a great idea....a guitar for right AND left-handed people! I love the design guys!






Ariadna, Laura, Sara and Laila designed and made this robot which holds a fizzy drink for you and tickles you with the two straws on its sides at the same time! Amazing! I think his name should be "Fizzy". What would you call him?





Nicolás, Alejandra, África, Olivia and Luis created this educational lorry which even has its own road and traffic light! It´s purpose is to teach younger children about recycling and they can even collect plastic bottle tops in the back part of the lorry! Fantasic work!



Diego, Fernando, Vlad and Adriana decided to make this amazing drum kit. It's really big and makes lots of cool sounds. Well done guys, a really original idea!

15 comments:

  1. Hi Julia,
    Are you better?? I really enjoyed making this proyects.
    OLIVIA 5ºB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all a lot.
    Diego5ºB

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi julia. they say me that you are sick. are you ok? Whel, i love all the recycled robots. they are amazing!
    by,
    Laura5B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! Yes, I'm fine now thanks! Do you like the end result of your project?

      Delete
    2. yes, i think the result is better than when we start!
      by,
      Laura5B

      Delete
  4. Great work everyone!

    I especially liked the guitar as I am left handed but my daughter is right-handed so if we both wanted to learn to play the guitar we could both do it with just one guitar!

    I also liked how you tied various elastic bands together to make the guitar 'strings'. I made a junk guitar a few years ago and I used elastic bands as well but I only used one elastic band for each string and they soon broke. I think your idea solves the problem. Good thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like them a lot. All of us worked very hard.

    Lola. 5B

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Lorry its very original
    BYE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love them ALL,but,my favorite was the WALL-E
    FER5B

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are all amazing but I like wall-e the most becouse I think that
    it is a very good idea.I also like the guitar and the drums. I like music¡

    JUAN5b

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like all but the wall-e is cooler than the guitar and the drum kit

    Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  10. They were all very good.¡They were fantastic!

    Alejandra 5ºB

    ReplyDelete
  11. All are fantastic but I think the better one is the lorry

    BYE

    Africa

    ReplyDelete
  12. The best one is the lorry!!! Lorry!!! Lorry!!! Lorry!!!


    Luis 5*B

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi i liked the guitar , the wall-e and the drum kit because i think that all are creative and cool BUT I REALY LIKE ALL THEM
    BYE NATALIA

    ReplyDelete